Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Better.

I am not as crabby today. I decided to stay home and deal with double work tomorrow. I am still busy here, but hey, it's sort of a day off.

and... I am making TWO crisps. One plain apple and one strawberry apple. Can't wait.

7 comments:

♥ Becky ♥ said...

So glad to hear that you are doing better today. Maybe staying at home and working on other projects will help me today a much better day. And the crisps sound delicious!! :-)

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

oh those sound tasty!!!!

"J" said...

Glad to hear today is better for you!!!!!! I can't wait till Thanksgiving - just for the 4 day weekend!!!!! =)

I'm allllllllllll worked out!!!!!

The apple crisp sounds YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Glad you are doing better today. The crisps sound so good. :) Hope the day off is just what you needed.

Anonymous said...

Good morning, you were above me on SITS today so I thought I would stop by and check out your blog. I SO understand your crabby days, when your bed is calling you, relaxation is all you can think about and you just want to be alone. It's great to see such an honest post! I am glad you got to stay home for the day! :)

Claremont First Ward said...

May I come over for a little strawberry apple crisp? It sounds delicious! :)

Mc Allen said...

aww, thats good... Take some time, eat your crisps!! Hmmm, I really would like to have one... Where in Neb. are ya? I used to live in Ft.Collins and still have a broher there!! LA