

Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek
I love this picture. It's about 9 months old, and I just found it on my moms camera. She was watching Brody one afternoon, and he was trying so hard not to fall asleep while watching a movie.
The "pillow" is my parents' dog, Annie. They have had her about 10 (people) years now. She doesn't know she's a dog, she is so spoiled. I think her and Brody are about the same size (and she is an inside dog)!
I notice Annie's face right away, it is white in this picture, but even now, 9 months later, it is soooo much whiter. She is getting so old. She's been around a long time, and is such a good dog. I guess I'm just glad Brody gets to know her too.





12 comments:
That is the most adorable picture I have ever seen. I love doggies and stick kids next to them even better.
That's very cool.
I'm not tired!
So sweet! What a comfy pillow!
That is so sweet!!!
Nothing like a boy and a dog for a pal....SUCH a great capture!!
really cute...so much funn too!
What a wonderful dog. And such a sweet picture.
What a cuddly pillow!
Over from SITS . . .
This is the sweetest picture! Glad you found it.
How adorable! That makes me want to get a dog...:)
That's adorable.
That's a wonderful picture. I love photos of kids and animals, especially boys and dogs.
Especially a young boy and a dog named Annie...because I have the same ingredients in my household!
Post a Comment