Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I just want to go home.

So I guess I'm really crabby today.

No one has even stepped foot in my office for at least an hour, and before that I got asked what my problem was three times. What, can't I take a crabby day? At least everyone knows it and won't bug me.

I don't really even know what my problem is. I'm just crabby. I want to go home, not have to work on anything, and lay on the couch and watch Days of our Lives, okay? I'm super busy all the time and just want a ME day.

I really thought about taking a day off this week and staying home to catch up on the gazillion projects I have started, and finish stuff up for my sisters wedding that is coming up in just a few weeks, but when I looked at my schedule, there wasn't a day that I could skip. I am just too busy.

SO, sorry to my coworkers for not being any fun today, and sorry to the three sales calls I got earlier that I was not friendly too, sorry to the ex, I don't want to have lunch with you, and sorry friends for neglecting my email. But right now, I just want to be crabby.

For some non-crabby news:

Don't forget to vote today. It's your right and civic duty.

also, the Brodster and I watched the new Indiana Jones movie last night and it's awesome.

AND if I can't take the whole day off, maybe I will just skip bookkeeping tonight and make an apple crisp. I'm crossing my fingers on this one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

*hugs* don't apologize you are entitled to your moods and feelings... sorry you can't find some *me* time, but if you make that apple crisp and I can smell it from AR I'm heading over, it's my favorite. ;)

♥ Becky ♥ said...

I can totally understand the crappy mood thing. Everyone has em and I think it's pretty clear that you want to be left alone. :-)

I totally understand trying to find the "me" time. I hope you get some of that soon.

"J" said...

LOL come on! Smile!

I know your feeling! I was sooooooooooooooooooooo like this yesterday! I was sooooooooooooo crabby at work! I was the same way to a sales guy yesterday! He just walked in to sale me freaking yellow pages!!! Wow-wee was I ever pissed!!! I was so RUDE to him!! Then two of our techs came in from a job site and didn't call in their times (like they should have) and I laid into them!!!! =)

I'm so sweet like that!!!!

I hope your day gets better!!!!!!