Friday, November 21, 2008

PSF - Disney On Ice

Last night Brody and I went to Disney On Ice: 100 Years of Magic. They put on a really great show! I've never been to any ice skating shows, so this was a first for both of us.
Brody absolutely loved it. He sat like this through the whole show:

Here is Nemo's dad Marlin, Dorie and the shark.
Here is Simba and Nala dancing. The ice skaters were all so amazing. It was really cool to watch!

Brody got a little bored during some of the longer dance parts. Here he is playing with his Buzz Lightyear souvenior.

Belle and the Beast, after he turns into the good guy. Brody did NOT like the Beast, I think maybe because he hasn't seen this movie? Is it out on DVD, because I don't have it...

His favorite - Mickey. This was at the beginning of the show. Mickey and friends made several appearances. Brody noticed right away that Daisy and Pluto did not come. They must not know how to skate.

These guys were really cool. Something about army men marching on the ice. And their uniforms were cool too. They looked plastic.

Happy Boy. He kept saying on the way home, I can't believe this happened, did you see this? It was great.

and here is me - I had fun too!

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

10 comments:

Sam_I_am said...

my mom always took me to Disney on Ice when I was little. I always loved it too.

Anonymous said...

Aww that looks SO fun - I might even enjoy that!

♥ Becky ♥ said...

I've never been to one of those ice skating shows but it sure does look fun.

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Looks like a blast!

Killlashandra said...

Looks like a great show! I've always wanted to go to one of those but haven't. Beauty and the Beast has been out for a while you can probably rent it no problems. :)

Chris said...

I have heard that that is a very good show, this time around. Looks like a lot of fun.
What a great mom you are!

Anonymous said...

How fun. I love Disney ice shows.

Rhea said...

Those army men look awesome! What a fun show!

Hollie said...

hi there! just found your blog and wanted to say hi!

brody is too cute!

looks like ya'll had a great time!

Tori said...

Awww! I'd like to see Disney on Ice :-) What a cute kid--sounds like a blast.