
Here are just a few more halloween pictures. Brody had the BEST time this year! and we had over 75 kids stop at our house in just an hour and a half. Good thing I bought the big bag of candy. Here he is with his loot. I can't believe he got all of that in just 45 minutes.

Lately he has this thing, about shaking his butt. He finds it so funny. I don't get it. But here he is shaking his butt at the candy, and laughing about it.
Then, after Brody was sleeping off his candy, I went to an adult costume party. I was Rainbow Brite. This is me with my brother. He and his girlfriend were Woody and Jessie from Toy Story.
So did anyone else win some good stuff with all the giveaways last week? I won three of them! A subscription to Better Homes and Gardens, a child's personalized step stool, and a really cool book. I'll post more about them when I receive them. Pretty fun week, I can't wait for the next giveaway carnival!!





4 comments:
Looks like you all had FUN! I'm having another giveaway starting Wednesday... acutally I will be having weekly giveaways until the end of the year... stop by!
ENJOY your day!
Fifi
Looks like quite a haul for such a short time. Congrats on the wins... I didn't get to enter more than half a dozen or so, but I did lucky with a couple of things... I'll update my win list shortly.
Love the costumes, oh and the butt thing- the high school boys were doing that when I took some snacks up so I am guessing it is a boy thing. ;)
I love love love love love your Rainbow Brite outfit!!! LOVE IT!!!! I wanted to be Rainbow Brite a few years back but couldn't find it at a local store!!!! You look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS - No I didn't win anything! I only entered a few!!! Oh well...maybe next time!!!!
Post a Comment