Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crazy Busy


Things are just crazy around here. My sister and her fiance got into town last Thursday and we've been Bridezilla-ing all over the tri-state area! The wedding will take place this Saturday, and I can not WAIT until it's over! It of course will be a great time, but it's been a long time in the making as well.

It is also my birthday this Firday. I will be 28 on the 28th. How will I celebrate? well, at the rehearsal dinner of course. No crazy parties for me. I need to be up early to get pretty on Saturday!

(I am pretty bummed though, that I don't think I'll be participating in Black Friday this year. There is just too much going on, and I have at least 4 house guests, maybe 6, so that stinks. I love the rush of shopping at 5 in the morning!!)

Another Bummer - the "sort of" ex won't be making it to the wedding. He has to work every other weekend, and of course this weekend no one can switch him because of the holidays. It's an out of town wedding, so I don't expect him to be making an appearance. It's been an ongoing argument for a few weeks now.

Also, Thanksgiving is going to be huge this year. With the wedding, that means all family who doesn't currently reside in Nebraska are IN Nebraska. So an extra 20+ at the dinner tables this year! It's going to be a crazy get together.

Today is my last day of work this week, which of course is welcome!

Oh, and I WON a giveaway again! I won this Abaca Tea Box from Fractured Toy, and her Tea Party last week. I think it will make a nice jewelry box, or something like that. Thanks!

3 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

the "sorta ex" is a fun title, that you don't hear everyday!! lol

Happy Early birthday! Just be glad it isn't you getting married, that should make you feel better on your birthday! lol

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Love the bridezilla comment - I look back on my wedding and well - I just think it is so silly some of the stuff that I made the poor people that love me do!

:)

Claremont First Ward said...

I was so happy when I saw that you won the Abaca Tea box from Cheryl!

Have a wonderful weekend. You'll be so busy!