Thank you for participating in my giveaway... sorry you didn't win... BUT starting the 5th... I will be having weekly giveaways until the end of the year! ENJOY your weekend! Fifi
My name is Hollie. I am a single mom to a hilarious 4 year old boy. I just bought a house and we have a dog named Ernie and a cat named Venus. I love to be creative. I love learning new things. I wish on falling stars. Maybe someday my wishes will come true!
5 comments:
Congrats to your winner!
Thank you for participating in my giveaway... sorry you didn't win... BUT starting the 5th... I will be having weekly giveaways
until the end of the year!
ENJOY your weekend!
Fifi
Awesome giveaway! I love the color...and that scarf is AWESOME! I love it.
Hollie YOU won MY giveaway!!
Send me your snail mail address to gemgem76 (at) gmail (dot) com!!
Congrats!!! :)
Congrats to your winner!!! =)
Post a Comment