Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I am so LAZY today.


I really have nothing to blog about. Here I am, sitting at work, staring at the computer. I watched the Inauguration this morning on the computer, then I did some online shopping for my Vegas trip, then I flipped through a few magazines that I got in the mail today.

Then I took the CD the photographer of Heather's wedding gave me and uploaded pictures for the rest of the fam to see. These are a few of my faves.

and I've been deciding which ones I should print for the last hour or so. Woops. Glad I get paid to do this kind of stuff at work.

I am in the process of redoing our company website, and I really should be working on that instead. I "might" work on it tonight, on my laptop while watching the Biggest Loser, but I don't know how much "work" I'll actually get done...

I think I'll just say it's a paid ME day today.

6 comments:

Doublebanker said...

Very nice "work" on the photos...work at home and play at work?

Rhea said...

Beautiful photos!

Unknown said...

we all need a little laziness!! good for you!!!! great photos, too, btw :)

DiPaola Momma said...

I'm all for lazy.. I consider blogging my lazy as I get so into it I get NOTHING done! Case in point my 2 year old got a hold of the water dispenser while I was writing today's post. She is now soaked from head to toe, the floor has to be mopped (AGAIN), the 4 year old slipped on the water and spent 10 minutes wailing like a stuck pig.. all because I BLOG!

BTW... ahh Par-eee.. not so much. I've been there and it's sort of dirty and well filled with French people! New York and Florence Italy are much more fun and the art is beyond amazing.. let's go kay! You aren't doing anything today and I obviously can't get things done either ROAD TRIP.

Consider yourself in the running for my contest.

Hollie said...

i wish i could blog or at least surf the web at work...they have all sites blocked except for work-related ones!
ughhh!

Megan said...

Gorgeous bride and pics! =)