Tuesday, January 6, 2009

In a 3 year old's eyes...


This year, Brody got a camera for Christmas. He has been "borrowing mine" and well, I think it's a good idea he has his own "kid-proof" camera. I love to look through the pictures after he's done and see where his little mind takes him. It's always so interesting to me, and some of them are actually pretty great compositions.

These were all taken with my camera, before Santa came to town, so they are better quality than his camera:





6 comments:

jewelstreet said...

I love when kids take pictures. It's the closest thing to getting to see the world through their eyes. My daughter is getting my old digital since I got a new one. Can't wait to see what she takes.

Doublebanker said...

We bought the same 'tough' camera & were disappointed with the camera quality.

I know I had a camera in a cell phone 10 years ago that took better pictures.

We ended up returning the $50 toy and gave her our first digital camera (2.2 finepix) to play with and spent the $50 on other things.

WheresMyAngels said...

I got Cheyenne a camera, but keep forgetting to put batteries in it for her. He did a good job!

Tim said...

Hey Hollie!

So glad I came across your blog. Love it! And as for the Adam thing, I think it is so important to learn how to forgive. It will never be the same as forgetting, but at least it helps us cope. After all asking for forgivness oursleves is the biggest part of salvation.

Please feel free to stop by and visit us, we love to have new readers.

God Bless.

Liz said...

LOVE kids' pictures! I should let mine try out my camera and see what they take pics of. So cute!!

~Liz
www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com

Liz Harrell said...

Brody is such a doll!