Friday, January 9, 2009

I'll take one of these please...


It has been snowing/sleeting for about 3 hours now. I am still at work. Not working, of course, just watching the clock waiting for the boss to say the roads are bad and we should leave. (yeah, we should have left 3 hours ago, thanks.)

I don't have any plans this weekend. I don't have to work, no one is staying at my house (I've had guests for the past 6 weekends straight), Adam is on a cruise ship leaving Miami as we speak (with a bunch of single idiots he calls friends, awsesome.), and I have 2 netflix movies, and a bottle of Peppermint Schnapps waiting for me at home. (To go with the above hot chocolate, of course!)

I think it's a movie night for me and the Brodster. We put our PJ's on right when we get home, usually eat a frozen pizza or something else simple, and have popcorn and fun beverages. Sometimes it's milkshakes (mine with vodka or Baileys) and tonight it's hot chocolate. I can't WAIT to go home!

(P.S. - WW has been awesome this week. I haven't gone over my points at all, and have eaten a ton of veggies. I feel great!! Hopefully I've lost some weight. I won't weigh myself until Monday.)

6 comments:

Doublebanker said...

No snow here on the eastern side of Nebraska...at least not yet!

Gotta have Baileys for the milkshake...mmmm.

The Shabby Princess said...

Yea for WW!! I'm still getting used to the whole points system--I feel like Im hungry, but then realize that no, not hunger, just, not being stuffed full 90% of the time!! Adjusting my meals at home has been the hardest--the husband doesn't understand why I'm eating veggies instead of the big pasta dinner he requested that I cook.

Way to go on not going over your points!!

Enjoy your cozy movie night!

Heather said...

thanks for stopping by!

i love hot chocolate too. today is a good day for one for us here. it is cold and rainy.

maybe i'll go get me some right now...

Hollie said...

i've been on a big hot chocolate binge myself! i can't get enough of it lately...and it's not even cold here!

congrats on sticking with your WW points this week!

WheresMyAngels said...

Sounds like a night! Although I would rather be on the cruise!

"J" said...

I hope you had a FUN weekend!!! Sounds like a FUN weekend!!!

Have you ever been on a cruise?!?! Why didn't you go? Was it just a boys thing?

Hot Coco sounds sooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!

I just started WW last week! Tomorrow is my first weigh in! =) My goal this week was 2 pounds! I hope I didn't blow it at lunch today! I've been doing good up until today at lunch!!!! You sooooooooooooo don't look like you need WW!

=)