Isn't it awesome when jeans fit and you look good in them?! I can't wait to lose my jellyrolls so I can get a really great pair of jeans.
Take lots of pics of Vegas especially the Luxor if you see it. I've always wanted to go to see all the sights but haven't had the chance. My daughter wants to go specifically to see the Luxor. I'm going to live vicariously through you, okay? lol.
Thanks for entering my Pay it forward giveaway! I hope you'll come back and visit soon! I'll be posting a winner Tuesday night or Wednesday morning!! :)Lisa
My name is Hollie. I am a single mom to a hilarious 4 year old boy. I just bought a house and we have a dog named Ernie and a cat named Venus. I love to be creative. I love learning new things. I wish on falling stars. Maybe someday my wishes will come true!
4 comments:
WAy to go, Girl!!!
When is the Vegas trip and for what purpose---vacation? work? gambling? relatives?
Isn't it awesome when jeans fit and you look good in them?! I can't wait to lose my jellyrolls so I can get a really great pair of jeans.
Take lots of pics of Vegas especially the Luxor if you see it. I've always wanted to go to see all the sights but haven't had the chance. My daughter wants to go specifically to see the Luxor. I'm going to live vicariously through you, okay? lol.
have fun on your trip!
thanks for visiting my blog.
Thanks for entering my Pay it forward giveaway! I hope you'll come back and visit soon! I'll be posting a winner Tuesday night or Wednesday morning!!
:)Lisa
Post a Comment