Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I have a new goal.

I have recently acquired two pairs of barely worn Seven for All Mankind jeans. I have always wanted some of these jeans, but would never spend the money on myself. So I was very excited when a friend asked me if I wanted them, since they don't fit her. I gladly accepted.

One problem: they are waist 30. I am more of a 32.

So yesterday I signed up for Weight Watchers Online. I will fit into those jeans. I have a new goal. Awhile back I decided to start excercising every day. It has become more of an every other day thing, but now that the holidays are over, I am going to start pushing to make it happen.


AND!!!!!!!! The new season of the BIGGEST LOSER starts tonight!!!!!! (Is it bad that I told my part-time bookkeeping boss that I would not work on Tuesday nights anymore because I missed too many episodes last season?? I am obsessed.)

Also, I want to share this with you. In December, I won a gift certificate to PhotoFiddle during SITSmas. The gift certificate was for $50, and for signing up on their site, I received another $10 gift certificate. So, I had $60 to play around with! I took this original photo of some lilies that I took last spring,





and played around with it in both Photoshop and PhotoFiddle until I came up with this:




I was originally thinking it would go in my bathroom, or the hallway, but now I think it might be better in my bedroom. I haven't decided for sure, but I really LOVE the way it turned out!!

6 comments:

Ronnica said...

That's a really pretty picture! I have a bunch of flower pictures up in my room...but none that I have taken (took? I always question my use of the past tense).

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Beautiful photo. What a great giveaway to win.

I am visiting from SITS, have a good night.

Unknown said...

If those jeans don't motivate you, nothing will.
I love the pic, you did a fabulous job.

jewelstreet said...

Oooh, that is lovely! Lilies are my most favorite flower. You should see my yard.

Good luck on your quest! I'm doing a local Biggest Loser program hoping to lose weight, and I'm thinking of starting a Blogger Fitness Club/Party to help keep us all going. :)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Congratulations! It is a beautiful picture!
I got Photoshop Elements for Christmas '07 and have yet to figure it out. LOL

Doran & Jody said...

I am so with you on the Biggest Loser show. I almost signed up for TiVo.