Monday, October 20, 2008

The best enchiladas EVER and a COFFEE GIVEAWAY!

So last night I made a recipe that I've been wanting to try for awhile now. Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas. (The recipe is from PheMOMenon, can be found here). Sooooo good. I can't wait for lunch today for leftovers. Seriously, my mouth is watering. They are perfect, even Brody ate them up, and I have a hard time getting him to eat anything that's not in the shape of fruit or a chicken nugget. Try them.



Photobucket


Also - Meaghan's new blog is up and running!! Actually, 2 new blogs, G.T.B. Fights Cancer and Get the Bean. Meaghan is an amazing person and if you haven't heard her story, check it out. Right now they are giving away FREE coffee!!! It looks absolutely delicious and I can't wait to order some!

6 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

OK, my mouth is watering already, and I just ate breakfast. I'm off to download that recipe NOW. And, CUTE pumpkin painting shots!

jewelstreet said...

Going to check out that recipe! Sounds devine.

PheMom said...

"I have a hard time getting him to eat anything that's not in the shape of fruit or a chicken nugget." ROFL!! Not only are we both named Holly/Hollie - but our boys have the same eating habits? Hilarious! Thanks so much for the shout out. I'm really glad you loved those enchiladas. Several people have commented they made them this week and now I just know I'm going to have to make them again very, very soon (fyi - they freeze great too!).

Meaghan said...

Thanks so much for the awesome post! I'll be getting you your xtra entries :) Got my fingers crossed for your win!

-Meg

AngiDe said...

Hey, thanks for coming by my site and entering the giveaway! Good luck!

Angie
www.nanasboxnonprofit.blogspot.com

Melanie Dickens said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.