I came to work this morning and went into the bathroom that I share with another coworker and this is what I found!!
No one would fess up to it, so I decided to play along and actually be a princess. (Yes, things are slow at work. I have lots of free time.) SO I made some princess crowns for me and Shelly to wear. We've been wearing them all day, and I must say, it feels good to be a princess!
Our office is one big ongoing practical joke, so now that I know who is behind it, it's time to plan our payback. Trouble is, we've done everything already, it's getting harder and harder to pull creative pranks!
Here's the two of us with our crowns. Sorry it's blurry, but I think the photographer was laughing.
Here's me, queen of the office.
I tried really hard to get a shot of my head in the stickers on the mirror, but it was just too hard to get the right angle. This is about as close as I could get!





4 comments:
How fun! I would totally wear a crown at work. But I wouldnt fool anybody, they all know I'm the coffee-fetcher. :)
I love an office where you can have fun and still do work. Sounds like our kind of office.
And who doesn't like to be princess for a day!!! Enjoy!!!
Hey! I'm visiting from SITS. How funny - what a great work environment.
Love this!!!
Thanks for entering my giveaway for the Even June Cleaver book!
I'm from "smalltown, NE" too!! (North Platte, and then Omaha, to be exact).
Post a Comment