

Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek
I had a completely different topic in mind for today, but I forgot my memory card at home today, so it'll have to wait. This is a cute story too, though!
A few weeks ago, we received a toy book from Fisher Price. I gave it to Brody, as his "mail". He hasn't put that toy book down since that day. It's the first thing he looks at in the morning, and he falls asleep in bed reading it every night. He has everything he wants for Christmas picked out, and has even had me (already) make a "list" to give to Santa.
A few nights ago, he asked if it could just be Christmas already. When I explained that we had Halloween, birthdays, his aunts wedding AND Thanksgiving to get through before Christmas, he responded with, "Let's just put the tree up now and see what happens." (Thinking if the tree was up he would wake up to all his toy book wants).
This is a picture of him, in bed with his cherished toy book, mad at me for not putting up the Christmas tree. Poor kid.





12 comments:
Lol -- how cute!!! He is definitely ready!
My PSF is finally up!
I could have sworn I already left a comment...blogger ate it I'm sure!
I think we ought to try out this logic in other parts of life. Like, buying clothes that are too small. Just to see what happens. Will I suddenly lose weight? Wouldn't THAT be neat!
I love that he reads his FP mailer every night. Adorable. Christmas this year should be so, SO much fun!!!
Glad to have you this week at PSF. Hope you join us again!
Oh....I think I DID leave a comment. I'm losing my mind. Hey, now you have three from me.
Sorry. I'm an idiot.
"Let's see what happens"
Too cute.
to cute..
fantastic - I love when kids love books!
I just love how their little minds process things. I love it. :) But please please please Christmas take your time.
He's adorable.
Come on, just put the tree up for the weekend...just see what happens...
Oh poor thing, this is going to feel like a lifetime to him. :( Sweet though. :)
Love how the young mind works!
Awwwww! too sweet! I try to get rid of those catalogs before the kids see them since I already have their gifts and don't want them wishing for more! ;)
What a cutie pie! I love photo story Fridays. I'll have to check back for more from you!
Post a Comment