My sister and her fiance asked me to do the flowers for their wedding coming up in Novemeber. They live in North Carolina and are coming home for the wedding. Her bouquet and his bout are going to be real, so I didn't have to do those, but I did the rest of the wedding party.
They are trying to keep everything classy and simple, since they are traveling and can't be here to do much of the prep work, and don't want a bunch of decorations to take back home with them. So I tried to keep the flowers pretty simple too. Her colors are black and white. Flowers are roses and Casablanca Lilies (and her bouquet will have a few red roses in it, to stand out).
I added baby roses to the moms and grandmas corsages. They turned out pretty good.
But my favorite is the bridesmaids bouquets. They turned out great!
I just love to do this kind of stuff. I also made her invitations, and have received so many compliments on them, but of course, no pictures to post.
I was kind of surprised, because once I got going, the whole process only took me 4 hours, and that includes 24 corsages and bouts, 4 child, and 6 bouquets.





2 comments:
How fun! They are beautiful! She's so lucky to have your help. :)
Beautiful! You have a great talent. Tag! You've been tagged. Check out my blog for the rules. Good luck.
Post a Comment