As some of you know, I sell mark. I love selling mark. I absolutely love their products! So I am giving away some of my faves right now:


This is Dew Drenched Moisturlicious Lip Color . It is a very sheer, nourishes like a lip balm while adding dewy, long-lasting color. The color I am giving away is not the pink, but the light nude brown color, MIST. Trust me, it looks good on everybody. It's the elixir of life.

And this is my new love. The Bohemian Luxe Scarf. Beautiful! Each one is woven by hand.
All you have to do to enter my giveaway is visit my mark store, and if you like what you see, sign up as a customer! Each comment will receive an entry, and if you sign up it's an additional entry. Contest ends 10/31/08 at midnight and I'll post later that weekend who wins!
P.S. - For thousands more giveaways, go HERE!





101 comments:
I love Mark stuff, but haven't tried a lot of it.
Hope I win!
Haven't tried Mark either...would love to though:)
That lip color does look great! Great give away!
I love the Mark stuff as do my daughters! I signed up on your site.
jubys1mom(at)yahoo(dot)com
That scarf is BEAUTIFUL! I love Avon and Mark. :) Thanks!
Thanks for introducing me to mark. Do you ship internationally? Thank you for the giveaway and please enter me!
Great giveaway! I didn't realize that mark had some clothes and accessories, very cute stuff!
I signed up because I LOVELOVELOVE that scarf. Also haven't tried Mark but would like to!
Cute mark store! :)
bunnybx at gmail . com
I would like to try some of these products. thanks for the chance.
Pretty scarf and lovely shade of lip color
I love the Bloom dress! Please enter me to win this cute scarf and lipstick.
PS. I would love to work with you on reviews and giveaways if you're interested.
asummers04@gmail.com
I've never even heard of mark. Looks like nice stuff though...please count me in for the giveaway.
Thanks,
Beth
edbdbeadz[at]hotmail[dot]com
I haven't ever heard of Mark will stop and take a look see.
Ang
Ooh, I really like MARK stuff. Their lip gloss is awesome. I need to get back into buying some. Please enter me!
shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
thanks!!!
I haven't tried it, but would love to! I would love to be entered!
LOVE the scarf you have pictured, and the newsboy hat on the site...I'm going to have to look more into it later. What a treat to win! Thanks! cross_home2001 (at) yahoo (dot) com
how awesome! a chance to own MARK. products! What a great giveaway, thank you!
mavfreck16(at)hotmail(dot)com
thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, and I figure while I am here I will enter your contest...I love Mark stuff...that pink looks wonderful.. :) readernutcase(at)msn(dot)com
So cute! I haven't tried any of their products, but just by browsing your store I love it!
Thanks for the great giveaway!
I've never tried Mark, so this would be a nice intro to it!
You won, You won my giveaway, I am so excited for you but I do not see a link to your email. Please email me at aaaataylor@gmail.com
I will need the name and address of where you want the magazine sent. I will mail in the subscription card.
Giveaways are so much fun.
I want to enter your giveaway. I would like to try Mark but I have not yet.
I haven't used MARK stuff before..but I would love to try. That color you are giving away is beautiful!!! :)
I like the secret's safe necklace....Oooo...and the shimmer cubes!!! :)
Thanks so much for this chance!
thecountryblossom AT hotmail DOT com
oh I'd love to win and give it a try. thanks
the Laura Conrad Statement ring is gorgeous!! i am in love with rings like that!!!! *kiss*
Have never tried Mark but it looks great, I have actually never heard of it. I guess I've been under a rock! That scarf is great!
I love Avon products but have never tried Mark products.This would be an excellent opportunity for that.
traymona[at]aol.com
Yep...I'm another one of those..."I've never heard of Mark" before people. So...thanks for the introduction!
Never heard of Mark before..that pleated top is really cute. As is the scarf you're giving away.
I have never used MARK before--I have used AVON though and I like AVON!! Thanks
Thanks for entering the Mabel's House contest to win my debut suspense novel, SISTERS OF MISERY! Even if you don't win, I hope you get a chance to read and enjoy it!
xoxo
Megan Kelley Hall
P.S. Happy Halloween!!
I have never tried mark products. However, I've heard great things about them. As I was checking out your site, the mark Flip For It Scarf and mark Self Sanctuary White Tea-Vanilla Body Butter caught my attention. Thank you for the opportunity.
The scarf look amazing!
Thank you for this great giveaway.
valuedcustomer(at)live(dot)com
I thought mark was just makeup ... but that scarf is adorable!
that lipstick looks great and I loving the scarf!!!
thanks so much!
karissag at gmail.com
I signed up at your mark store!
Love that scarf and Mark stuff. Thanks for the chance to win.
I love all the Mark stuff! The prizes you are offering are gorgeous too. Thanks so much for the giveaway!
zarache AT aol DOT com
Ooh, I could really use some of the Anti-Frizz Serum. I've never tried Mark, either, so thanks for sharing this.
I haven't tried any of the Mark stuff. I liked the lipstick and the scarf. Thank you for the chance.
they have really nice stuff!!
wow i like the color of the lipstick thanks
Enter me :-)
This product is new to me, but I would love to try it. I love the color. I also love the scarf. Would look great with a pair of jeans and boot this winter.
Thanks for entering my Bloggy Give Away and subscribing to my blog! I'll visit again soon.
I have never tried this before. But have heard it is good.
I LOVE the curl goddess silkening serum..that stuff is amazing!
beautiful scarf// love their eyeshadows mrs.mommyyatgmail.com
signed up at mark mrs.mommyyatgmail.com
plz enter me! Would love to try mark!
That scarf is gorgeous!
Havent' tried Mark, yet, but the stuff looks great
I love Mark's product line!
asyouwiiiiish@gmal.com
I haven't tried it yet, but I liked the stuff on your site!
That does look like a perfect nude lip color. And that scarf? Adorable!
I haven't tried Mark before, but it sure looks inviting :)
Thanks for a Great Giveaway!
The scarf is beautiful. I love scarves on cold winter days. What a great giveaway, thanks.
It's always FUN to do a giveaway! Thinking of doing weekly ones! Who doesn't like a weekly surprise!
The scarf is very pretty. I would love to see that lipstick on me. Thanks.
have not tried mark stuff yet,would love to try it!
ahdrad2932(at)msn(dot)com
I love that scarf...awesome colors!
Thanks for the chance to win your great giveaway!
proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com
I like their bags! thanks.
katelynthames AT yahoo DOT com
That mark Pretty Pleated Top is so cute. The shop has such adorable stuff. I signed up! Thanks for the great giveaway.
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
The bath and body products look wonderful. I would love a chance to win.
owatz (AT) telus (DOT) net
i've heard of mark but never seen it. the store was great! i'd love to win!
thanks for the giveaway!
specialk[dot]roxygirl[at]gmai[dot]com
this is a cool store- i love LC!
Lauren
croasla0(at)sewanee.edu
I love Mark. The lipstick is awesome.
Thanks for the contest.
I've never heard of Mark before. Looks like nice stuff. I love that scarf!
Lovely scarf, pls enter me!
skyskyaa11(at)gmail(dot)com
I don't think I've heard of Mark before but I'm sure I would love it. And I do love scarf's. This would be great to add to my collection.
Oh, I love lipstick but have never tried Mark before and I do love the scarf...great choices.
I'd love to try Mark- thanks for the chance to win!
oreo89 [at] gmail [dot] com
Beautiful scarf! I have never tried a Mark product. monk5@charter.net
I agree with the other commenters: that scarf is lovely!
thatwemightfly AT gmail DOT com
Thanks!
I haven't tried Mark but I like these items.
I've heard so may good things about Mark be haven't tried it yet... Only because I like what I have now and if I like Mark also OOOOO my hall closet of makeup would be ooooing makeup.... But I do secreting want to try it.... wiicked13 [at] yahoo [dot] com
Nice stuff. Thanks for the introduction to Mark products.
cherierj(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm so loving that convertible sweater. I'm going to be back to sign up :)
I haven't tried Mark, but it looks great.
cool.
andrewandkristan(at)hotmail(dot)com
The scarf is gorgeous, and I've never tried a lip color that dark, but if I win, I'm excited to see how it will look on me! Thanks for the giveaway.
Great store! Lovely!
sena.sagani[at]gmail[dot]com
This would be a good start to try out Mark. Thanks
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I'd love to give some Mark to my BFF for Christmas.
palmersf(at)bellsouth.net
I have some Mark hook ups and the flip compact. They are cool. I love that bohemain scarf.
I've never heard of Mark?!?!? I like the Mark Mini Shine Lip Gloss Key Chain...toooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!! =) Us girls love our lip gloss!!!
I also signed up an account! Now you have my info!
Thanks for the comment at my blog! Glad I found you!!! =) I haven't entered many giveaways this go around!!!
Thanks!
Jeannie
musingsfromleftfield@yahoo.com
I'm just leaving my extra comment for signing up!!! =)
Thanks!
Jeannie
musingsfromleftfield@yahoo.com
I am not familiar with this brand. Thanks for offering so I could check it out. More than just make up there also. Great stuff. Thanks for the giveaway. semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com
love the lip gloss! This is a great one! Thanks for the chance to win :)
I wanted to sign up as a customer but I could not. It said I was already signed up at Avon (these 2 lines must be related)and to sign in using that info. Sorry I tried. semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com
Hi, I signed up at your site!
thanks for the giveaway!
daytoncat1(at)yahoo(dot)com
oooh i like the chocolate orchid body treats fragrance
i hope i win and i might even buy some if i like the stuff :D
wow, lovely store
the mark Brighten Every Day Set looks great
KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com
I've never tried any Mark stuff. Looks great, though. Would love the chance! Thanks
I've never tried mark before but it looks awesome!
I didn't know you could sell Mark and not Avon...interesting.
That scarf is so cute! Thanks for this great giveaway!
Looks fab!
lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net
I visited your store, I've never tried Mark before, but those gift sets look pretttyyy
mitanari[at]yahoo.com
I remember when .mark was just started. I've wanted to try it, but didn't want to splurge on something I wasn't sure I was going to use. Hope I win.
the_outsider01AThotmailDOTcom
I LOVE Mark... My favorite lipgloss is from mark.. I signed up!!!
Post a Comment