Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally! I'm going to Vegas!!!


But not until February!!!!

I have been wanting to go to Vegas, for oh I don't know, 7 years now, and FINALLY we are going. One of my all time best friends and old college roomies and I have booked the tickets and hotel so it really is happening this time!! Several times over the last few years I have come this close but never actually gone. Things always come up, or it's just a bad time, etc.

So since I am not going until February (do I really have to wait that long??) I need some good tips and hints for cheap, free and fun stuff to do!!

We are staying at the Flamingo. I love flamingos. Neither of us is really the gambling type, although I'm sure we'll hit up some slots but that's about it. What do you all suggest????

2 comments:

jewelstreet said...

I've never been to Vegas so I'm no help, but I say bring back a photo of the Luxor. That's where my daughter wants to go, and I hear it's really cool.

"J" said...

Toooooooooooo Tooooooooooooo Tooooooooooo cool!!!! You will have a TOTAL blast!!!!!!!

I just went for the first time back in Sept 2006!!! It is sooooooooooooo pretty!!!!!! You will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have any questions I will try and help answer them!!! =)

Later Gator!
Jeannie
Musingsfromleftfield@yahoo.com