Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've been tagged.


I have only been blogging a few weeks, and I already got tagged! So unexpected...
Well, anyways, Sharon, over at Out of my Mind...Back in 5 minutes. tagged me yesterday, so I guess I better play!


1. I watch Christmas movies all year round. Elf, The Santa Clause, and Mickey's Once upon a Christmas are weekend regulars at my house.

2. I can not snap my fingers. I just don't get it. People act like it's so easy, but I can not do it.

3. I don't really like icecream. I used to, as a kid, but now I'd really rather not eat it. Ever. I do however have a deep and meaningful relationship with BROWNIES.

4. I have a serious addiction to purses. Most women love shoes. Me, it's purses. I think I buy a new purse, clutch or bag every 30 days. Being a mark. rep doesn't help. I had a garage sale this spring and sold 7 bags that I had barely used.

5. I will not eat fish. I don't care how delicious you say it is, I will never be able to get over the smell. It literally makes me ill to be around any seafood, cooked or uncooked.

6. I bite my nails. I don't know what it is, but I can grow them out nice for weeks, and once they get to looking great, I just can't take it and they are gone within an hour. :(

7. I don't like to wear shoes. In the summer, I only wear them if I have to, and even at work I kick them off and go barefoot. and in the winter, I have a great pair of Rocket Dog clogs so I can kick them off too. Boots, on the other hand, I love.

So, that is me in all my weirdness. I am going to tag a few new to me blogs that I have been stalking lately:

1. Mabel's House

2. Seven Clown Circus

3. ValleyGirl

4. Tiaras and Tantrums

5. If I only had Superpowers

6. Super Hotmama

7. Smell the Roses

6 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh how I love to be stalked! :) Thanks for the tag. I will get to it, and soon!

I would rather live my life barefoot as well. Loved reading your "quirks".

Anonymous said...

Cool Holly! Nice to meet you! I'll get on this as soon as I can. I'm tryint to avoid the temptation of the computer today. (You can see how well I'm doing...)LOL!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by & showing some bloggy love on my big SITS day! off to read some more!

Unknown said...

Rest of the "Love Story" is under "Meet the parents" on the SITS post...

Did I say thank you for popping by? I am starting to lose my mind... & go blind!

tiarastantrums said...

thanks - these are funny!
Get acrylic nails you won't bite then (I used to bite as well).
I ADORE purses too - but I won't get rid of them 0- I keep thinking, Oh maybe my girls will like this whent hey get older!

Melissa said...

Oh, I wish I would have come to your yard sale with your bags! :) I would choose brownies over ice cream any day as well. Thanks for stopping by and good luck in the giveaway!
Blessings,
Melissa