Monday, October 13, 2008

The Secret is in the Sauce...

It's a blogathon over at SITS today!!


As a new blogger, I was super excited to find this site a few weeks ago. If you haven't heard of SITS, it's a community of bloggers that support eachothers pages by commenting. There is a new blog featured every day!! I have already found so many unique and interesting bloggers out there. Here are 5 new favorites:

1) http://beckypaplanus.blogspot.com/

2) http://luvmydoxies.blogspot.com/

3) http://stolenbonbon.blogspot.com/

4) http://tressainnorway.blogspot.com/

5) http://lifeasamomat21.blogspot.com/

Starting a blog can be hard when you don't even know if anyone else is actually "reading" it. SITS has helped bring traffic over and I've made some new blog friends in the process! Every day you are introduced to a new blog, and in that process see all the comments left by others who love comments too! Win Win for everyone! If you haven't checked it out yet, do so!

40 comments:

Bebe said...

HAPPY SITS DAY!!

Thanks for coming by to visit with me today! Isn't this so much fun!!! :)

You have a cute blog and I'll be back to visit again soon (after all the wildness has calmed down)!!

Hugs, Bebe :)

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

I always go through and find all the Holly's or in your case Hollie's



Holly :)

Natalia said...

Happy Blog-a-thon! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog- my girls are a riot so I am sure they will have some... interesting things to blog about. ;)
I am so excited to *meet* so many different bloggers from all over.
I wish on stars too... well the little genius told me I was actually wishing on Venus so I guess stars aren't big enough for my dreams, but still. ;)
I really like your blog, I'm adding you to my list so I can keep up with your little family... and maybe know what we're in for with Ian. ;)

Anna Lefler said...

Hey, Hollie!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! BTW, I'm a Sagittarius, too, AND "Breakfast at Tiffany's" is one of my all-time favorites! Go figure!

I really like your blog and I look forward to reading more of your posts...

Enjoy the blogathon!

:^) Anna

Michelle said...

Thanks for stopping by! Your blog looks really cute and I love to find new bloggers to check out.

Happy SITs blogathon Day.

EmmaP said...

good advice from a new blogger. I remember being frustrated a teensy bit when trying to start mine. now that i have been blogging (almost daily) since the summer, it seems so easy! thanks for stopping by and good luck with the SITS prizes today!

jewelstreet said...

Thanks for the compliments and the bloggy visit!

Love your occupation! Hope you're having as much today as I am.

TisforTonya said...

We're reading! gotta love the obsessed blog readers right?

happy blogathon!

Jen said...

welcome to the bogosphere. Sits is a gret place to start.

Heather said...

Your blog is so cute!! It's my first time here, so I'm going to go explore. Happy Blogathon Day!!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

I love that you have a dog named Ernie!
Happy Blogathon Day, SITSta!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hi there. Thanks for coming by and saying hello!!!!! I'm an office beatch too and love Jack Johnson. Go us!!!!!!!

FROGGITY! said...

thanks for the comment on my little lady's toes... lol... someday she's going to love a good pedi.

HAPPY SITS DAY! :)

katylinvw said...

happy blog-a-thon! thanks for stopping by :)

Holly said...

Thanks for stopping by my site. Have a great day!

WheresMyAngels said...

Blogging is hard if you don't know if you have any readers. I did find out that alot of people read, but just don't comment.

Happy SITS blogging!

Mammatalk said...

Hey, I am the new kid on the block, too. Fun, isn't it?

Ronnica said...

Welcome to SITS! I hope you're enjoying it so far. =)

Aubrey said...

Hello SITSta from small town NE. I was born & raised in rural town NE. LOL

Have a great day!

Stella said...

Happy SITSing! Thanks for the visit. Your blog is so fun.

Tiffany said...

Happy SITS day! Love your blog; cannot wait to read more of it!

AngiDe said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my site and for entering the giveaway!
Good luck!!

Angie
www.nanasboxnonprofit.blogspot.com

P.S. Happy blog-a-thon say to you too!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Ooooh I love that you're my new stalker! LOL Blog stalking=OK, In real life stalking=not so much! lol

Great blog you gots here!! Happy Blogathon Day!

~melody~

MommaDJane said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Cute blog btw. Thanks for stopping by to show some comment love, great how SITS brough us all together. I look forward to reading more.

nikkicrumpet said...

Happy blogathon...dang there are so many of us lol. I've been running around like chicken all day. Now I gotta go snoop around your other posts!

Marrdy said...

Happy SITS day!

Melodie said...

Happy Blogathon, SITSta!

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Hey, Hope you had a Happy SITS day!

Lacey in the Sky said...

Oh man... you had me at "office bitch" in your profile. Your blog is great! I'll be back to visit soon! :)

Amber@OneMamma said...

Thanks so much for dropping in to leave me a comment earlier! I'm having way too much fun 'visiting' when I should be sleeping!
~Amber

Liz Harrell said...

This is cool!

Mom said...

Woo Hoo I"m one of your top 5! Hope you had a wonderful SITSathon yesterday!

Unknown said...

SITS is the next best thing to sliced bread IMHO. And you know what? Blogging while working is totally cool - spoken from a true addict!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Happy AFTER-SITS day! Hope you had a good time at the blogathon. I think one of my fingers fell off!

Nice of you to comment on my blog. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey Hey!
Happy blogging!

Tiffany said...

I am here a day late with a blog hangover, but so thrilled that you joined in!

Thank you so much for supporting your SITSta's, Heather and I really enjoyed seeing all the comment love!

Celine said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Hollie!
I hope you had a terrific blogathon day!

Lavender n Lattés said...

Thanks for stopping by on SITS day! Great Blog!

Dee said...

Hi thanks for visiting me down under on blogathon day, just getting back to everyone now!