

It's the end of the quarter at work, which means bonus checks. I am suppossed to be saving for that awesome dining room table I posted below, but with it being fall, I just couldn't resist buying myself a few new fall things.I ended up buying myself the black top from above, which actually has a tie on the back you can't see in that pic, and the grape essential tote, and the bohemian scarf.
Hey I worked hard for that bonus, right? I have been eyeing these babies (especially that scarf) since they came out and I can't wait until my package arrives.
These are all mark. of course. I have a serious addiction to this stuff. (Check out my store)
Is anyone else addicted to a certain brand like me? I swear the only places I ever shop at are American Eagle (85% of my wardrobe) and mark.!





1 comment:
Hello there, came over from SITS!!! You have a great blog and a very handesome son.
I love those bags!!! Very very cute as well as the shirt and scarf thingy.
Post a Comment