Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bag Tag

I was planning on doing the bag tag today, from Tranquility and Turmoil, and then I find out Jeannie is having a contest with a Bag Tag today too, so it's sort of a double whammy!

I love purses and bags. Just love them. I trade them out often, and for the past two years that I have been a mark. rep, have carried nothing but mark. bags. They are the best. Cute, sturdy, and cheap!!! This is my new baby, I've only been carrying her for about a week and a half, so she's still pretty clean on the inside! It is mark.,(of course), the new Sloutchy Stachel, and is $30.


Here is the inside. Isn't the hot pink HOT?? I seriously love this bag.


and.... here are the contents. A copy of Country Home magazine (are you as mad as I am that it is no longer being published????), a mark. magalog, a package of Quaker Mini Delights, a Target giftcard a whopping $3, my billfold for my checkbook, giftcards, debit/credit cards and such, the little pink one is for cash and change. Then there are some Airborne tablets that I keep forgetting to take, Mineral Veil, lip gloss, an empty media card case, 2 ink pens, my business card holder, a bandaid container (I use this a LOT actually), tampons, and a weight watchers points calculator.

Doesn't seem like a lot to me, but it's a new bag, so I'm sure I'll junk it up in no time!!

I'm tagging everyone. I love bags and want to see what you carry!!! Let me know if you play along!

6 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Thanks for playing along!! Awesome bag!

Susie said...

That's a great bag:-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I hope to see you back there soon:-)

Melissa B. said...

I love bags, too...the trouble is, I always stuff so much in them, and then, of course, there's the fact that I can never find what I need when I need it, and, of course, then I end up dumping everything out on the table, and it's a huge mess and...oh, I think I need a bigger bag!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

First of all, love, love, love, your bag. Anything metallic silver on the outside and hot pink on the inside is a very good thing.

As for the contents of your purse...you are WAY more interesting than me. Inside my bag are diapers, wipes, disposable placemats, and Blistex.

The end.

-Wenda

Jennifer said...

Yes, I'm so mad about Country Home. Just received my last issure the other day. {sniff, sniff}

Happy Friday! =)

Jennifer said...

Yes, I'm so mad about Country Home. Just received my last issure the other day. {sniff, sniff}

Happy Friday! =)