Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Do you shop online?

I shop online all the time.

About a year ago, I was introduced to a site called Mr. Rebates. Basically, you sign into this site every time you want to do some online shopping, and click through to the store site through their site. You get a percentage back off of whatever you purchase, usually between 1-4%. Over the last year, I have cashed out over $180, and right now I have about $200 sitting in there waiting for me to cash it out! Free money!

I mostly use it for office supplies, clothes, ebay, etc., so those little amounts can add up. I have also used it to buy my computer and got $150 back on just that purchase. It's pretty awesome. You have to wait about 3 months after a purchase to be able to use that particular rebate, but then you can just have it transferred to paypal and it's yours for whatever you want.

I'm big on coupons and rebates, and I love this. If anyone is interested, let me know, give me your address and I'll refer you to the site! There are over 1000 stores, everything you want. Ebay, American Eagle, Target, Amazon, even Walmart and Toys R Us. Check it out. It's worth it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow.. sure, im interested!!! i shop online all the time!! in fact, its one reason my kids accuse me of being a hermit. and i am, but not because i like to shop online :)!!!