Wednesday, February 25, 2009

W.O.W. - WordFUL Wednesday


Brody. I can't get enough of this kid. He can spell his name now, and he has been working on his letters a lot. I showed him one time, a few weeks ago how to spell MOM. Last night I was making dinner and he was playing with his letters on the fridge, and says,

Hey mom! You know what you are?? W.O.W. !!!

and then I covered him with kisses.
and then he put on his own pajamas.

For more Wordful Wednesdays, visit Seven Clown Circus!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute photos!

Liz Harrell said...

Precious, just precious.

Claremont First Ward said...

So smart. And cute, too! :)

angie said...

Look at those socks! Cute!

Celine said...

He's such a cutie! :)

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

we have that magnet set and the girls just love it! So sweet of him to call you Wow, hehe. He sure is a cutie pie and love those socks! Over from SITS....hoping you have a lovely day with more kiddo smooches!

Jamie :-)