I've heard a lot about this one, and I have personally had good luck with swaps, so I decided to join in on this one! Head on over to Mamarazzi and check it out!
My name is Hollie. I am a single mom to a hilarious 4 year old boy. I just bought a house and we have a dog named Ernie and a cat named Venus. I love to be creative. I love learning new things. I wish on falling stars. Maybe someday my wishes will come true!
3 comments:
Very interesting swap..started following their blog and am considering.
FABULOUS! i am so glad you decided to play, i can see by your list of followers that we have lots of bloggy friends in common..YAY!
i have all your info keep an eye out for a confirmation email soon!!
I though about it, but don't think I'm going to do it.
Post a Comment