Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What happens in Vegas.

Vegas is a good time.
I don't know how you could possibly go there and NOT have a good time! We did soooo much stuff, and yet, the list of things we didn't do is longer than the one we did! A lot of walking, a lot of eating, a lot of drinking, a little gambling, (I ended up about $70 on top! Woohoo!)
and a lot of FUN!

Here are a bunch of pictures, in no particular order:



Here is inside some shops. I think the ones between the Venitian and Palazzo? I can't remember. I loved it though. Like an indoor city!




The Venitian. I LOVED this hotel. Next time I go, I am staying here. (If I go with a man. :) If I go with the girls again, I think we'll stay at the Palms.)

This group shot was at the Piano Bar at Harrahs. Good time had by all. I don't think we got back to the room until a quarter to 6 that night.


I was told I'd make an excellent politician.



Chinese New Year decorations inside the Bellagio.



I LOVE Dale Chihuly. I met him once in college on an art trip and have wanted a Chihuly piece ever since. They are gorgeous. (and expensive.)


This was the funnest night ever!! We got some VIP passes to all the clubs in the Palms, somehow that got us in for free, with no wait time and a free drink. Above is at Rain, which is a hot club! That night DJ Jazzy Jeff was the DJ and we spent hours on the dance floor showing everyone how midwesterners sweat!


Here is Sarah and I outside in the Ghostbar. This was a cool club too, although we were not allowed to sit down because we didn't pay $400 for a table.


Sightseeing, New York, New York.


Top of the Stratosphere, look at the rain coming in!


This was such a cool welded table and chairs inside the Forum Shops. My friends were sitting in it until I looked at the price tag and saw that it was $10,000 and I made them stand up! If anyone wants to weld me one of these, let me know! It would look GREAT in my backyard!


Inside the Forum Shops. Caesar's Palace is GORGEOUS!!


The flamingos, in our hotel. We were lucky enough to have a view looking down on these guys.


The Eiffel Tower. (We never did make it here, just walked by a few times.)


The Rockhouse. It was our last stop serveral nights, since it's easy to get to and right next to our hotel!


The Mirage fire show.


One of many margaritas that I drank this weekend.


The pirate show at Treasure Island. SO cheesy. I expected a lot more. It was mainly girl pirates who blew up the guy pirate ship so they could be together on one ship. YO, YO, YO!!!

But I will def. make it back to Vegas. A lot of friends I have around here go once a year, and that would be cool. We also made it to the Hoover Dam and down to Fremont Street. I still have not fully caught up on sleep and have had a slight headache since we got back, but hey, what can you expect from averaging 2-4 hours a sleep a day in 4 days, plus heavy alchohol consumption??
You only live once, right!

6 comments:

jewelstreet said...

Oh, it looks like you had sooo much fun! You did a lot of stuff, but I can imagine there is so much more to do in Vegas.

Doublebanker said...

Looks like you had a blast! Planning to head there for Memorial day to shoot in a pool tournament. Wish it was somewhere else besides the Riv.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Vegas is so fun. Looks like you had a blast.

We did Vegas in January a while ago. We were shocked by how cold it was.

Unknown said...

looks like you guys had tons of fun!!!

Ashley said...

Stopping by from SITS!... Your Vegas trip looks sooo fun! I want to go!!

xoxo

Chris said...

Hi!

Don't forget to check my Today's Organized Kitchen Blog on Friday Feb. 13th to see if you've won the Tupperware giveaway!

Thanks for your comment & well wishes!

Chris