Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Thoughts

1. My baby. Nothing in this world can make me smile like he does.

2. Money in my bank account.

3. My awesome friends and family.

4. Weighing in 3 pounds lighter than last week. (Down 12 pounds now, even after vacation!)

5. Good morning kisses.

6. the new shoes I bought for my BFF's wedding in April:

7. Being a bridesmaid. Again. I may have a closet FULL of dresses (going on 7) but at least I have these great friends that also consider me a great enough friend to be a part of their special day. I'll never complain about a closet full of dresses!!

8. www.fmylife.com ~if you are having a bad day, check this out. It'll make you feel better in NO TIME.

9. My new purse.
Seriously. LOVE. I have the pewter one up in the corner. (Soon available through my website, BTW)

10. Diet Coke.

11. My grandma. I needed a babysitter today, and she always comes to the rescue. She and Brody share a birthday, he'll be four this year, and she will be 86.
12. Spingtime.


~I needed a quick reminder today of some of the GOOD things going on. What are your happy thoughts??

32 comments:

Crazee Juls said...

I loved your happy thoughts... They all made me smile, and I have a weakness for cutie little boys, since I only have girls. Thanks for stopping by my blog...COME back anytime!

Celine said...

I loved your happy thoughts as well.
Sometime it's helpful to do this so you can remember stuff to be thankful for.
Your little boy is too adorable for words!

MsTypo said...

Cute shoes! And great happy thoughts! :) Good friends are my happy thought of the day. :)

Thanks for visiting today. Feel free to stop by again anytime!! :) :)

Ronnica said...

Cute shoes!

I'm incredibly thankful for my job, a great place to live, and a loving church family.

Sarah J. said...

Your boy is so cute! Good job on the weight loss...12 pounds is a big accomplishment!

merc3069 said...

new friends, handbags, a good book, and a smell of Noa's neck;-)
Have a great weekend!

debi9kids said...

What lovely happy thoughts! Brought a smile to my face :)

Ps If you are looking for Wenda, she has been to my Love Is blog :)

Anonymous said...

Loved your happy thoughts!!!

Jan Holt said...

Your Grandma made my day better. Love your blog!

Willo said...

Thanks for stopping by today!

Sunshine and rain both make me happy.

Anti-Supermom said...

Great list of happy thoughts.

Me and Diet Coke are the bestest of friends too.

Thanks for visiting my blog BTW :)

betty-NZ said...

It's good to stop and think of the things you HAVE once in a while!

Sass said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!! Your son's eyes are amazing!

And you're so lucky to have a grandma helping you out like that. Cherish the time, but I get the feeling you don't need reminded of that! ;)

My happy thoughts today? All three of my kids woke up happy this morning, and I've carried that in my heart all day. ;) Gotta appreciate the little things.

Becky said...

What a cute little man you have! Definitly a happy thought!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Have you heard? Today is Day 1 of the Where in the World is Wenda? Contest. Head over to Three Bay B Chicks and Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha to join in the fun. Can’t wait to see you there!

-Wenda

Hccm said...

Day 2 of the Where’s Wenda? Contest is here. Today, I am visiting all of the SITStas that commented on Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha. That means you! Thanks so much for stopping by and for being a great SISta! -Wenda

Melissa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Love the shoes and purse!

Have a great weekend,
Melissa

BloggessJ said...

Love your happy thoughts! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday....I love making new bloggy friends.

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

What a cute little guy! And I like the shoes too!

You know what makes me happy? (at least at the moment) I just found Wenda! =)

Kimberly said...

I enjoyed your happy thoughts.
Following Wenda!

Lisa Petrarca said...

We all need to remember the good things in our life when we are feeling down. Great idea to post your "Happy Thoughts."

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah said...

Wenda visited me today as well!
I like the idea of this post and I think I may do the same thing today!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I stopped on to find you through wanda, great site! I liked your list, and am liking the purse as well. After all, a gal can never have too many!

CG said...

Hello! Love your list...so cute! Looking for Wenda and I found her...and a really nice blog here to boot!

Xazmin said...

Wonderful list! SUNSHINE! That's what makes me happy. I'm ready for the snow to go away.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Day 3 of the Where’s Wenda? Contest is here. Today I am visiting all of the SITStas that commented on Three Bay B Chicks. That means you! Thanks so much for stopping by and for being a great SISta!

-Wenda

Eve said...

Wonderful happy thoughts!

I L-O-V-E your new purse!!!

Jen said...

I love your happy list!! It's so important to see the positive side of life!! Your little boy is precious!! I am here following Wenda!!

Happy Sunday!

Jen

angie said...

Such a great list! I need to do this for a post, I think. And that pewter purse is so cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks for vivsting my corner of bloggy land. Happy thoughts today? My spring cleaning is done.

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Great post! We all need more happy thoughts.

Kathy B! said...

Happy thoughts? Warm weather and sunshine for the forseeable future. I am so ready for spring :)