Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Smart Cookie

Yesterday, when we got home around 5, Brody was driving me CRAZY because he wanted to take a bath.  With all his toys.  NOW.  I told him to wait at least until after dinner, it was too early.  He started throwing a fit of course, but I ignored him and he finally gave up (I thought) and walked away.  About 15 minutes later, here he comes.  
"Mom, guess what??"  he sings.  "I cleaned my room for you!!"  I immediately drop what I am doing to go see.  Here is what I see:

Wow!  I can't believe he did this all by himself!  Then I glance over at the closet -


Before I could say anything, he says, "Aren't you proud of me?  I did it all by myself.  NOW can I take a bath??"




He won.  And his closet still looks like that too.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

haha - that is cute!!!! at least he has the idea!!!

Unknown said...

Hahaha cute they always win.

WheresMyAngels said...

that is too funny. Aysha always has to take a ton of things in the tub also.

Michelle said...

lol...at least he tried.

over from sits. have fun on vacation.

Michelle said...

lol...at least he tried.

over from sits. have fun on vacation.

Liz Harrell said...

Ah yes, the old 'throw it in the closet and hope she wont look trick.' Genius. :)

He's such a cutie.

Marshmallow Circus said...

Ha ha, smart little guy you've got there!