Friday, February 13, 2009

Still playing catch up

Brody has been using my camera again. This was me last night, working away. I've been trying to get my company's website updated, and my goal is to have it up by the end of the month. So I've been working on it at home on my macbook.

I have also been catching up on SLEEP, emails, phone calls, and HOUSEWORK. and Brody time.

Then last night Adam came over. I have actually been avoiding him, and Jon both. But have been talking more to Jon than Adam. Trying to figure out my head I guess. In the end, Adam still has my heart, and I don't think I can give Jon a fair shot. Whether that is a good or bad thing, I don't know. I just want the one that makes me happy!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

you look 'all business' in that photo! workin' hard!

make them boys wait!

Kristin said...

Nice to "meet " you. I am your partener for the big favorite things swap. Off to go peek around your blog a bit.