
I have decided to join in this week.
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I DID NOT spend all of Sunday of the couch with a slight hangover feeling sorry for myself.
I also DID NOT get into a full blown texting fight with the EX (yup, back to that title) at 5:30 am and it DID NOT last until 10am. Because, you know, we are grown ups and can actually use the phone or fight in person, not resort to texting.
I DID NOT watch 101 Dalmations 4 times with Brody yesterday.
I also did NOT just feed him cereal and brownies all day.
I did NOT spend all Friday afternoon, Saturday morning and this morning searching for Wenda.
I did NOT give yet another one of Adam's friends my phone number. Spiteful, I know.
I did NOT forget to feed the cat until 5:00 last night. Poor baby.
and I most certainly did NOT forget to give the dog a bath.





7 comments:
I always forgot to feed our cat...gave you a couple clicks.
Check out my Daily Gif Blog when ya have a chance...2 more days left for my contest!
DB
Lol that is dedication you spent so much time searching for Wenda. I still don't really understand this contest... I'm trying though! I can relate to the hang over.. That was me on Saturday!
I'm jealous. Brownies and cereal are exactly what I wanted too.
I'm coming over...
Oh my goodness. You spent so much time looking for me. I am honored.
The very least I can do is drop by your blog to give you some comment love.
Great NMM's, by the way!
Smooches,
Wenda
And yet the world kept spinning on its axis just fine!! =)
Watching movies with your sweet little boy and having some snacks sounds pretty darn good, so I hope you enjoyed yourself immensely!
Cereal and brownies are perfectly acceptable foods! Cereal has whole grains and brownies are full of chocolate which has dairy right? :)
Over from SITS...
I've not done the NOT ME MONDAY yet - but I love to read everyone's entries!
Happy Mardi Gras!
Post a Comment