Monday, March 16, 2009

Almost done.

Sorry I've be MIA lately. I've been busy with this....


And this...



But I promise to be back soon, with the after picture of the dresser. I know it looks really "green" and it is! I love it. I have recently rediscovered my love of color and am soooo inspired. I'll post on it soon.

I need your opinions - I have 6 of these heavy, ugly, cement planters that were left at the house. I have them up on Craiglist right now, but I am thinking about taking them off and spraypainting them different colors. They are soooo heavy though, I don't know. Should I sell them still? Or keep them??

6 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

I love the dresser. We painted my granddaughters room that color. Well the top part. It is so DANG CUTE!!!
About the pots.....I am not a decorater but I bet you can do something real fun and cute with them!! Paint them and evenly space them and put boards on them to make a bench or two.

Good Luck!!

jewelstreet said...

I would so keep them, but that's just me! Get some concrete paint instead of just spraying them. Those planters are so nice. You could pretty much plant anything in them.

Unknown said...

great dresser!!! you inspire me to get off my butt and get finished all these projects ive started and/or planned!!!! ive been MIA too.. so nice to see your pixels in cyberspace

Aubrey said...

Oh! My FAVE color is green. The dresser is looking really great! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Celine said...

What an awesome dresser!
I love it!
I personnaly think you should try and do something with those pots.
Some painting and work will do miracles, I'm sure!

tiarastantrums said...

oh man I would keep those planters - they are SOOOOO expensive!!! Just put some really cool flowers and foliage in them to last through spring summer and fall!!