Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Fling!!

There's a party going on over at SITS again......this time the Spring Fling!!  Check it out and maybe you can snag a few cool prizes in the process!!

Okay, this is a horrible picture, but this is my giveaway!!  Mark. cake (light pink) and corset(smokey grey) eyeshadows, and a mini snap to it case to carry it in!

AND don't forget to check out my webpage and to enter in my other giveaway, it's going on all month and I'd really appreciate the help!!!!




71 comments:

angi_b72 said...

very cool giveaway!! Waht a fun day!

Sandy said...

I love Mark. products:0)

Bunny B said...

mark. products look lovely!

Claremont First Ward said...

I just heard of this line yesterday. Sounds great!

RebeccaMom said...

great giveaway! I'd love to win :)

Janelle said...

This looks like a pretty cool prize to win! ;-) Thanks for the chance!!

jewelstreet said...

Another lovely giveaway from you! You're just full of love this month, aren't you?! :)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i love the colors, count me in!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Love it!

Happy Spring Fling!

Come on over to my blog to register for my pearl earring giveaway too!!

April said...

How great...hopin' in win! Happy Spring Fling!

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

oh man i am a makeup whore!! I LOVE all things makeup.. i actually collect make up haha

Jennie said...

Who doesn't love make-up? I found you from the SITS page. Come check me out someday!

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Oh I can always use new eyeshadow!

Happy Spring Fling!

Michelle said...

Cute! I love makeup!

Carma Sez said...

cool. please sign me up!

Anonymous said...

Cool giveaway! And thanks for stopping by my blog and entering too. Happy Spring Fling....how fun!

Housewife Savant said...

Great stuff. Count me IN.

nikkicrumpet said...

Woo Hoo...who doesn't love them some great makeup! Thanks for the giveaway...please enter me in!

tiarastantrums said...

Beautiful giveaway - is this your line of stuff???

I Am Who I Am said...

What girl doesn't like make-up! Great giveaway!

Rachel F said...

Oooh
count me in!

Carla said...

Add me in here too! Thanks SITSA!

natalie said...

Great giveaway! I was thinking about ordering some Mark soon! :)

capperson said...

Loving this giveaway. Count me in :)

Kati said...

I LOVE Mark cosmetics! I'd love to win....

Unknown said...

Nice giveaway, and I have a houseful of girlie girls... thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

I haven't worn eyeshadow since I was 13 (ok, except for one time a few weeks ago) but I can't resist pink!

Thanks for the giveaway :D

Lollidale Farm said...

Nice! Enter me in! :)
Life is Sweet

Anonymous said...

i love make up. and i've heard good things about mark. it's a division of avon, right?
thank you!!

ABCD Diaries said...

thanks for the chance to win this awesome eyeshadow!
christinbanda@yahoo.com

lmt1073 said...

I need some new eyeshadow to go with my new glasses i'm getting... pick me, pick me!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

super fun...and i would even share with my teen!

Jill said...

I love this giveaway! Great blog by the way.. come check me out!

Grand Pooba said...

How fun, I've got to enter this one! Thanks!

Reeni said...

Those are my colors!! I love it!

Annelie said...

Very cool giveaway! Count me in!

Happy Spring Fling!

Alicia @ Oh2122 said...

Everyone raves about Mark lately. It may be time to see what all the fuss is about!

Lori said...

Please enter me in your giveaway.

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

I have never tried this brand but I would love too!

valerie2350 said...

fabulous giveaway

Krissy said...

I've heard of mark but never tried it. It looks great!

Megan said...

Oh fun!! =D

Unknown said...

Lovin bot colors!

Pop over to mine for a chance at 6 prizes of Jewelry, Make-up & Perfume!

Megan R. said...

Oooh, I love those colors! great pick!

B said...

I WANT IT!

I NEED IT!!

Lori said...

Ooh! I Love Mark!!

Sam_I_am said...

ouch, hope you get a new dishwasher soon.

Sheila Hickmon said...

Oh yeah! Thanks for the giveaway!

News Around The Blogs said...

Happy Spring Fling! Thanks for the giveaway

Vickie said...

Great giveaway! I love makeup!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will let you know if you win:)

Jen said...

This has been such a fun day!

Cute give away as well.

AdriansCrazyLife said...

Very fun. Pop by my blog for a chance to win a Stampin' Up! stamp set.

debi9kids said...

oooh! Fun give-away!

Rosie said...

pick me! pick me!...and thanks for posting a comment on my blog!...I gotta say, your son and your doggie are soooo cute! Your dog looks like my Peanut!

Sturgmom said...

I'm a make up junkie!! What a fun giveaway!

Jackie said...

I love the colors and would love to enter! Thanks for the giveaway!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Happy Spring Fling! I'd love to win; such pretty colors! =)

thesweetestpetunia@gmail.com

Erika Powell said...

great colors and i love mark products

sports dot erikalynn at gmail dot com

Ginny said...

Awesome giveaway!

MaricrisG said...

Make up! I need some :) Thanks for the chance to win it. Happy SF day!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Great colors...

Unknown said...

Great giveaway!! Count me in please :)

Wendyburd1 said...

Ohh I love the colors, pick me pleaaassee!LOL!

Lori said...

Wow, never tried Mark but it looks great. Thanks for stopping by my site earlier today and entering my giveaway!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I would love to win! I am always on the lookout for new cool makeup!
Thanks!

Jen

Shannon said...

Is it too late to enter?!?? Hope not...

nightowl said...

I really need some new makeup. Love these products.

auntrene said...

You are right, Who doesn't like Girl Scout Cookies, I know I love them. Thanks for stopping by my giveaway, Winner will be picked in a bit.

Lee said...

keeping my fingers crossed

jenny said...

wow add me in if i'm not to late 2 of the colors my eyes look good in thanks oh i just found your blog to day

Nelsby said...

Thanks so much for the generous giveaway. I would be SO thrilled to win...I love Mark!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com