Thursday, March 5, 2009

Swap!!



My swap package arrived!!  This time, it's Mammarazi's Favorite Things Swap that I participated in.  You send your favorite things to another, and they send you yours!
Kristin was my partner.  And I must say, she has great taste!
Here's what I received:

~Girl Scout Tagalongs, which just so happens to be my favorite GS cookie!

~Cadbury Mini Eggs, which I have never tried before (but the bag is almost gone so I'm sure the Easter Bunny will be bringing more, so good!)

~A Burt's Bees Head to Toe Gift Set

~Note cards (which is funny because I sent her some too!)

~Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil (never tried before, and I love!)

~a gift card to Dunkin Donuts!  

~ and a little plaque that says "I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks"
I already hung this up in my office!

Thank you Kristin and Mammarazi for another successful swap!  I love it all!

12 comments:

Allison said...

You got some good stuff! I love the saying on the plaque...how funny.

Just checking out all the goodies that others sent! I had so much fun on this swap...it was my first.

Amy B said...

Wow you made out with your swap gifts...I love the paycheck sign..so true..huh?

Megan said...

Fun stuff! Love the little plaque! lol

Mamarazzi said...

I am so glad you decided to play!

Your post is perfect! Thank you for including pictures and links and for signing in to Mr. Linky correctly. You. Are. Awesome.

There is a poll on my sidebar for the theme for the next swap scheduled for April. I hope you come by and vote.

HUGS!! I am so glad that you and your partner enjoyed the swap! You got some FAB stuff!

Unknown said...

what great stuff!!!! i cant wait for my swap box!!!

Kristin said...

So glad you loved the stuff.

Daryl said...

Great stuff .. wasnt this fun?

Claremont First Ward said...

Looks like you scored! I'm expecting mine today. I'm so excited.

TLF said...

Love all the goodies!
I, too, sent a box of GS cookies... hehehe. :)

Cris said...

This was so fun and you gifts are so adorable. I can not wait for the next one. Vist my site and see just what wonderful gifts I got at
http://jag-wonderfullife.blogspot.com/

Rhea said...

I love swaps. They are so much fun. Looks like you had a good partner

Queenie Jeannie said...

Burt's Bees is the bestest best stuff EVER!!! Great swap!