
Okay, so I my dishwasher died. It is probably the oldest dishwasher in existence. I was running it the other night, and left the room to do a few things, and the next thing I know I had WATER ALL OVER THE KITCHEN FLOOR!!
Apparently, the dial is no longer working. Which means it stays in the "fill" cycle. and will never rinse or drain.
I know it's really not a big deal to not have a dishwasher, I have been washing dishes my whole life, my mom didn't even have one until after I graduated (that's what us kids were for, she said). But now that I have one, it's just a luxury I don't want to live without!! They no longer make parts for this dishwasher, they actually laughed at me when I asked for a copy of a manual. I need to suck it up and buy a new one.
So, to help my new dishwasher fund out, I have decided to have
a little mark. giveaway!
a little mark. giveaway!
Up for grabs is the new Travel Friendly Shine Fighter Skin Care Kit
Everything you need to control oil, banish shine, plus polish away skin impurities — in new, totally portable mini sizes! Set includes:
- that’s deep
purifying gel cleanser
(1 fl. oz.) - mist opportunity
multi-tasking refresher
(1 fl. oz.) - matte chance
mattifying lotion
(0.50 fl. oz.) - berry grand
super exfoliating beads
(0.05 oz.) - clear pink bag
This is a great way to get introduced to the mark skincare line, without having to commit to full sized bottles. I personally use daily everything in this line, and I love the way my skin looks and feels. Mark skincare is made with super fruits and super foods, Relying on the power of nature's best ingredients, packed with vitamins and antioxidants.
I'll also be throwing in a something extra, probably another one of my favorites.
1) No need to buy anything to be entered in the contest, 1 comment is 1 entry.
2) If you go to my website and look around, let me know what you'd be interested in and you'll get another entry.
3) If you follow me, one entry.
4) If you register on my website, 2 entries.
5) If you make a purchase from my website 5 entries.
(There is free shipping with any $25 purchase!)
Let me know all that you do in separate comments, so I can add them up correctly!! This contest will run through March 31!





98 comments:
Oh, this is fun! I hope you get a really great new dishwasher. I'm the dishwasher in my house so I think I need a new one too. lol.
I would probably get the antioxidant moisturizing lotion. You can never be too moisturized or have too many antioxidants. ;)
Oh, and not to be a comment hog, but I follow you in case you didn't know!
Hi, Hollie!
I can't participate in the give-away since I live a little bit out of range...but I wanted to say thank you for following my blog! I'm new-ish to blogging, and every follower is a boost to my ego. AND...I'm a fellow Nebraskan! Good luck with the new dishwasher venture. :)
Erin
Good luck with getting your dishwasher...and thanks for visiting my blog today!! :)
Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my contest! I am so sorry about your dishwasher! I hate handwashing dishes. Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway! I would be tickled pink to win!
I would totally go for the Rebel Rose Eyeshadow Quad! I am a total eyeshadow junkie!
Life without a dishwasher?!?! Don't even talk that way! lol..
My family laughs at me - cause I only handwash things when it is ABSOLUTELY necessary....
Hope yours gets fixed ASAP!
Visiting from SITS!
I have NEVER had a dishwasher but I sure would love one.
Cool contest, can I play?? :)
Swinging by from SITS to say:
pick me pick me pick me..... oh um I mean,great giveaway! lol
oh, I follow you now too.
ugh, old dishwashers are now fun. Sorry about the kitchen floor.
This is a nice giveaway :o)
I hope you get a new dishwasher!! Good luck!!
This giveaway is too cute and I also became a follower :)
Bummer! I hope you get a new dishwasher!
So sorry about your dishwasher. I would die if mine broke. I didn't have one for years and I hated hand washing
I'm super interested in the skin care line. Of never heard of Mark cosmetics, but they look great. Your giveaway looks fabulous.
I'm a follower. :)
I lived without a dishwasher once - NEVER again! *laughs* Mark cosmetics - will have to read more...sounds interesting!
No dishwasher really does suck!! I feel for you!!! I follow you and here is my comment!! Good Luck to yoU!
thanks for doing a giveaway at SITS
my parents are moving to a new place with a dishwasher, i am jealous!
I would love to win this!!
I like the Mark duos - where you can mix and match the two ends. :)
All the best with your dishwasher!
I love the mark Rock On Ring from your shop!
bunnybx at gmail . com
Great giveaway Hollie! I love the Mark stuff you sent me for the swap!
I am a follower
I love it!!
Happy Spring Fling!
Come on over to my blog to register for my pearl earring giveaway too!!
Would really love to win! Happy Spring Fling...again!
I would love to try something new - ever since I moved from the desert to the east, I have had to FIGHT pimples and general strife. *sigh* at 42, I would LOVE for this to stop.
Keeping my fingers crossed. And hoping that you are able to get that new dishwasher soon.
I sampled some Mark products a few years ago and loved them. I would love to win this!
I love the Mark Little Block Box in Intense Gorgeous.
great giveaway. please enter me.
I am now following you on Blogger.
Oh I so need this!
Since I'm a makeup junky this is right up my alley! Thanks for having the giveaway.
My favorite product is the cheek blossoms tint...I'm old so I need that rosy glow! Good luck with your dishwasher journey!
I would love to try this.
May all your dishwasher dreams come true! Oh, yea, add me in! Thanks SITSA!
Oooh! More Mark stuff! Love it :)
I would definitely order the Rebel Rose eyeshadow! I might have to order it....
Sassy is my favorite fragrance. In fact, I need to order some!
Thanks for hosting tyhis!!
I am now following!!
would love this - I have terrible skin and am up for anything that will WORK!
That looks like a great collection!! :)
Life is Sweet
thanks for the chance to win these awesome products!
christinbanda@yahoo.com
I ADORE mark. Count me in PLEASE!
What a great skincare package! Thanks for having the giveaways!
Count me in!
Thanks for the fantastic giveaway!
Happy Spring Fling!
Sorry to hear about your dishwasher! I would be LOST, LOST I tell ya, without mine! Thanks for the chance to win!
kport207 at gmail dot com
oh dishwashers, ugh!
Thanks for letting me enter the giveaway!
Major sympathy for your new pool... I mean KITCHEN FLOOR!
I've seen a few dishwashers go bad. It's never pretty.
Hope you get enough new traffic to buy one that unloads itself!
I hope you get a new diswasher.
I liked the lip gloss... Well really everything on your site.
Please enter me in your giveaway.
Being without a dishwasher sucks! I like the lipgloss too.
I am currently fighting with my dishwasher too!:0(
I'd love to win :)
the new rebel rose products look fun!
Good luck with your dishwasher fund! We're so spoiled these days aren't we? I hate just wash pots and pans that won't fit let alone every single dish!
These would be lots of fun to try!
Are you sick of white and feeling blue?
Then this is what you need to do.
Check out my "Gobs of Green" giveaway.
If you win, it will make your day!
I love Avon and Mark products-great giveaway!
Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca
I would like to try Mark Glowing Blush!
Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca
More cool stuff! Awesome!
Already a follower. =)
Does this mean we'll get a full report on the new dishwasher when it is installed? I've been having HUGE issues with mine too, and the running joke at my house is that my husband will buy me a new one, and a house to put it in since we're moving. Pretty good deal hey?
Here from SITS and I love Mark products! Thanks so much! Good luck with the dishwasher!
I want to try the Rebel Rose perfume! Never tried the fragrances before! TY
I want to try the Rebel Rose perfume! Never tried the fragrances before! TY
I mixed up my comments between your two blogs, but I still hope you get a new dishwasher soon!
I hope you get your new dishwasher soon! Thanks!!
Im following!
Good luck getting your dishwasher!
#1 - Fun giveaway! I've never tried Mark before.
#2 - I'm following!
#3 - visited the website. I am always looking for really great hand and body lotion - both of those sound wonderful, and frangrance free is nice when you put a lot on (I wouldn't want to give anyone a headache). :)
#4 - I also registred on your website!
Great giveaway! thanks
SashaIlic222@yahoo.com
I'm following!
Sashailic222@yahoo.com
Oh, that stuff looks great! I want to win! =)
thesweetestpetunia@gmail.com
this is a great giveaway, count me in
sports dot erikalynn at gmail dot com
Great giveaway!
I am constantly trying to find a product line that will work for me, pick me!:)
I could hardly stand it when our dishwasher quit working a few months ago.
I went to your site and would be interested in the Rebel Rose Fragrance Mist.
I'm a follower.
Good luck getting a new dishwasher!
keeping my fingers crossed
Would love to win!
ashlomb at yahoo dot com
Favoite item-
mark Pro Gloss Hook Up Plumping Lip Shine "sexy"
ashley
ashlomb at yahoo dot com
Thanks so much for the generous giveaway...I would be SO thrilled to win!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I would really love to try the Violet Berry Body Wash & Body Butter.
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow your blog on Blogger.
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I registered on your website.
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I registered on your website...entry #2.
Thanks!
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
Oh, a dishwasher! I don't know what I would do without ours.
I need to check out your site, my skin is awful right now.
Sorry about your dishwasher troubles! Great giveaway :)
I already follow!
I would like to try the Make it Big mascara in black! As a redhead I can't leave the house without mascara on, my lashes are so pale LOL
hey, i registered for your mark site just a little while ago, since i love avon , but have no means of getting it anymore...now i do! and i also follow your blog! =] so sorry to hear about your dishwasher troubles...a similar thing happened to me with my clothes washer,it wouldn't go into the rinse cycle, so i had to ring the clothes out by hand. =/
I like the little sizes because you can take them on airplanes!
Post a Comment