The winner of the eyeshadow is GRAND POOBA!! Congrats and I hope you love it!
My other contest, for the Skincare line is still going on - you have until the end of the month to get more chances, by signing up on my website, following me, and of course, making a purchase to get the most chances. mark. is a truly great line and I'm excited to see all the great responses to it in the comments! Everyone should try it!!!!
Now, on to my mean old neighbor lady.

In our old house, I had a really nice neighbor. She was always baking us cookies, dropping by with cute little cards and games or stuffed animals for Brody. Truly a joy of a neighbor.
Last April, we moved to our new house, which I ADORE. It's a great house, nice location, nice neighborhood.....except, no nice neighbor lady. Now, we get this:
You never wave back, never say hello, never SMILE. Brody is even AFRAID of you. I am done trying to be nice, it doesn't seem to work. But last night, you really pushe me over the edge.Yesterday was a yucky day, sleet and ice all day long. When we left the house at 8am, I noticed where your car was parked. On the opposite side of the street. When I came home around 5pm, it was strategically placed right in front of the bottom of my very steep ice covered driveway.
Hmm.. seems you only like to park there when the weather is bad. So, I see your car, which first pisses me off because I can't make a wide turn up the ice covered driveway. Then as I floor it to try to make it up the ice covered driveway, halfway up I start sliding backwards. GREAT. I spin the wheel just in the knick of time to NOT back into you car, while the front end of my car swings around on the ice covered street and JUST MISSES your damn car by mere inches.
I don't like this little game you are playing. I am not going to buy you a new car so just park on the other side of the street okay???? and maybe smile and wave next time I say hello.
I miss my old neighbor.





16 comments:
wow! doesnt she have a driveway in which to park> I would go over and let her know that it is not a good idea to park there and why.
congrats to the winner! I hope I win the skincare giveaway!!
P.S. I left you some ad click love!
Yay, I'm so excited I won! I just sent you an email with my info. You're the best!
Now your neighbor on the other hand just sucks! If only you could hit her car on purpose and not have to pay for it!
We had one of those mean neighbors. They finally moved just before Christmas. YAY!
Ugh what a pain!
I hope she behaves herself better soon!
Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday for Spring Fling!
oh don't you love neighbors like that? There used to be 2 old sisters that lived in a huge old house that took care of each other when my mom was a little girl. They would through their urine out the window to keep kids away!! I hope i don;t turn into a mean old lady ever!
Hey there, thanks for stopping by my giveaway yesterday, it was sooo fun out there in the blogging world!? Have a great rest of your night!
This new neighbor sounds so sweet - are you sure she wasn't just using her car as a marker so you'd remember where your house was? That sounds much more likely. :)
love your blog! thanks for stopping by
So sorry you have to deal with this mean lady!
Hopefully spring will be here soon!
stopping by from the sits blitz
Oh, that's annoying. When neighbors are good, they're great, but when they're bad - watch out! We have a new little family next door with a dozen cats that pee all over our carport and yard - gross. And their teenage boy plays the drums every afternoon at nap time. They are NOT my favorite people. Why can't your wicked witch and my pains-in-the-arse get stuck next door to each other?!
I actually just came by to tell you that the randomly-selected winner of the Cheesecake Factory gift certificate is Joy from Joy to the Blog. Thanks so much for entering my giveaway, and for becoming a follower! I hope you enjoy my blog! I try to visit at least 2 of my followers daily to spread comment love so I’ll be seeing you soon!
P.S. Come visit for my best giveaway ever from March 23rd-26th!
Sorry about your neigbor. It's true that the people you live near make a big difference. Good luck with that. You're a nicer person than me, I would have left a rude note on her car, or gone over and told her to move her blasted vehicle.
That Grand Pooba is one very lucky lady!!! She wins stuff ALL THE TIME!!! But she's an awesome bloggy friend, so it's cool.
Sorry about your neighbor! You might check the laws where you live. I know where I have lived there are very specific rules about parking on the streets. You might be able to MAKE HER play nice!
I have one awesome neighbor and one from hell. I guess that's balance???
That woman is a moron. Why would she do that?
Just spray her car with cat nip and the cats will never get off of it!
That's how our neighbors are in my town...at first I thought it was my neighbors, then we moved across town and now we are convinced that the whole town is unfriendly. I live south of Lincoln but in my hometown everyone is friendly and waves...I thought Nebraska would be all the same. Guess not.
I see you live in Nebraska! What parts do you live. I have a few blog friends that live kind of all over in NE. So it's sure fun to meet a fellow Nebraskan!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! You asked about Sioux City craft fair? No, I'm not doing that one, just a little one in Lincoln that I haven't done yet. Is Sioux City a good one?? Have a great Monday!
Post a Comment