The green dresser is now in its new home in the dining room! I could not be happier with the results. I think it actually looks greener in the pictures than it does in real life. It's actually quite lovely.
In other news, I think I might have sold the planters. I know most people would have kept them, but I really don't like them, or NEED them. I have flower beds all over my backyard the way it is, and even if I painted them, I don't need more. I have a lady who might be coming up this weekend and is going to pay $20 a piece for them, and hey, I need a new dishwasher!! So, hopefully they sell.
And as for my wall in the yard, I am thinking that I will paint it an army green/brown color. I don't like the brick red it is currently, and I agree that it should blend in. SO, look for the after pics soon!





4 comments:
That turned out WAY cute!!!
Good luck on the planters and dishwasher.
Good job on the dresser! I like it too!
Wow, you are one motivated chica aren't you!
Ohh I LOVE bright colors. That dresser looks awesome :)
Dropping in from SITS. You signed in above me today!
I LOVE the apple green! It really makes the dresser pop!
Post a Comment