Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm a Winner!!

Holy Cow!  I won 4 (FOUR) prizes during the SITS Spring Fling!  I think that has to be some kind of record! 

First, I won one of the prizes on the SITS site, a $45 gift certificate to Country Girl Originals, which is such an adorable site, and I picked out several spring things to decorate my home.  

Second, I won some of Amy's favorite pens!

THIRD, I found out I won Preston's Disneymania prize!  I am SO excited about this one!

THEN today!  I find out I won the scrapbooking prize over at Good Mourning Glory!

Hopefully my good luck keeps coming and doesn't turn around on me!!

4 comments:

Amy B said...

BRAT. LOL
Okay sorry..that was mean..I should not say what pops in my head. Ha
I won nada...but I will not give up...LOL

You did great...lucky you..enjoy.

BTW...your little guy is too cute..

jewelstreet said...

You suck!

Just kidding! Congrats! Now share the love. lol.

Diane said...

wow youre a big winner! congrats!

John Deere Mom said...

Congrats! That's awesome!