Friday, March 20, 2009

LOOKING GOOD...




Brody has recently gotten interested in grooming himself.

Usually, I can't even get him to hold still long enough to comb his hair. But, to do it himself....this is completely different.

He spent a good 45 minutes in the bathroom, wetting his hair down, combing it just right, washing his hands and face, brushing his teeth....

and I was told to GET OUT.

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

10 comments:

Roxane said...

LOL! I wonder WHO is is getting so primped up for...a sweet little girl in class maybe?!

Liz Harrell said...

HA!!!!! This is hilarious.

Wayne said...

some good atention to detail there he looks a cool dude

great photo friday

John Deere Mom said...

What a cutie..at least he's interested in doing those things...especially the brushing of the teeth. That is still a constant battle around here!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome fellow!

Anne said...

He's lookin' good! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

my goodness--what a handsome fellow! you must be so proud!

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOL! And so it begins....

Good luck Mom!

AdriansCrazyLife said...

Hi. I'm finally getting around to visiting the friends who popped by during the Spring Fling. Thanks for visiting my blog! Cute site - I love your header.

Boy, he's got some amazing cowlicks in his hair. My son does too. Makes it tough to get a decent haircut.

The Rambler said...

Watch out.

Here comes the dates with cute girls and can he have the keys to the car :)

Thanks so much for visiting on my SITS day :)